A plumbing sewer cap is required in order to demolish a single family home in the city of Fort Lauderdale. Give us a call today at 954-873-9007 so we can make this a simple process for you!
The full requirement in order to successfully complete a Fort Lauderdale Sewer Cap is:
- Digging up the old sewer line
- Cutting the line just before the city connection (aka sewer invert)
- Either capping underground OR installing the future PVC fitting and preparing for future plumbing connection
- Coordinating all inspections and safety protocols for any open holes in the ground
- Backfilling the exposed sewer line and certifying the project to proceed
A sewer cap in Fort Lauderdale can be a complicated process, but working with Rose Architecture + Construction makes it easy! We can pull all required permits with our General Contractor and State Plumber licenses, making the process smooth and easy for our clients.
Fort Lauderdale Sewer Cap is something that we do every single day and no cap is too big or small for us. In addition to the primary service of capping your sewer, we can also assist with:
- Permitting with City of Fort Lauderdale
- Coordination of Owner signatures for all permit applications
- Turning in of Notice of Commencement with Broward County (required for all work over $2,500)
- Communicating and scheduling of all required inspections for a Fort Lauderdale Sewer Cap
Contact us today to learn more about how we can make a Fort Lauderdale Sewer Cap quick and painless! Email us through our website or call 954-873-9007 today.